Wednesday, October 22, 2014

What. A. Day!!!

It started early this morning and ended late afternoon.  In between I went horse hunting...didn't see anything...my streak has ended at 4 successful outings...to Tractor Supply Company for the first time ever (they just recently opened a couple of stores here)


I'm surprised they sell saddle pads, girths and bridles but no saddles... I wonder why...?  Anyway, I think this is the first time I've ever been someplace that actually had horse blankets
It was a pretty neat store.  I bought three magazines and the TSC exclusive model Travis.  He's my first model on the Carrick mold.

From Tractor Supply I headed back to my horse area for a quick search...coming up empty again...then went and had lunch.  With a full and happy tummy I went to the car dealership and that's when things went "horribly wrong"...stay tuned for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment