Wednesday, December 31, 2014

To be continued...?

As I sit here, on the eve of a brand new year, I wonder what direction to take this blog. Mostly, whether or not I should even continue it. I don't think anyone finds it particularly interesting. All I ever post about are the wild horses I sometimes see and occasionally about Breyers. I know people read it. I see the numbers. I just don't know why. I don't make model tack that everyone drools over. I couldn't paint a decent custom to save my life. I don't own any real horses or go horseback riding so I can't thrill you with my latest trail adventures. All I can do is take okay pictures. I just don't know what I want to do. Maybe a break is the answer, but I'd likely post about the same things when I came back. I've actually tried to discontinue this blog a couple of times, but something always drew me back. I just don't know.

As we sit here on the eve of a new year, none of us know what's in store for us. My wish for everyone is a fulfilling life and a happy one. I hope you all get what you want out of this crazy adventure. I wish good health for everyone. If you go out tonight to celebrate the changing of 2014 to 2015, please be careful. There are a lot of crazy and scary people out there who don't know their limits or refuse to accept them and get behind the wheel anyway. If I come back in the new year, I would like everyone who reads this "thing" to come back, too, and with all the body parts and people they left 2014 with.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Please continue this blog! I love reading the things you post, especially of the wild horses, because I have never had a chance to see them and your pictures of them are really cool! You don't have to make amazing tack/customs or ride horses to write a blog, all you need to do is to write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. That's very nice of you to say. :)

    ReplyDelete