Friday, May 17, 2013

Just Because It's Friday...

I decided I "deserved" another Stone Pony.  Unfortunately, the one I wanted most...She Loves Me (see "well phooey" post...She Loves Me is the first horse pictured) sold out and is no longer available on the website.  Sweet Emotion, however, which was a close second, was so that's what I did.  I bought Sweet Emotion.  There were still a couple of more that interested me, but I really like the color on him.  He has a dorsal stripe on his back.  Like my other Stone, Speckled Jelly Bean, Sweet Emotion will have to get a more manly name.
It's a good thing I don't think I deserve a new horse every Friday because I'd be perpetually broke, but I'm excited to have this guy join my herd.  Hopefully he'll arrive quickly.

Happy Friday!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment