Friday, May 3, 2013

Well, phooey!

This morning I had the sudden urge to buy a pony.  Not a real one, of course, but a plastic one.  Just a very strong urge.  So I went to the Stone Pony website in hopes of adding a 2nd one to my herd, but every single one I wanted was sold out.  Every.  Single.  One.  I think I remember reading on MHB that they did that because there's a thing going on that Stone is doing and all the horses will be there for sale.  I hope so because there were some neat looking ones and for a somewhat affordable price.

My favorites:

There's not a huge difference between them, I know.  The top one is a darker color and the bottom one has a different tail.  He also has a dorsal stripe.  I just LOVE their faces.  And this one is really starting to grow on me
My main concern is that because they're already a limited quantity item, they'll sell out of all 3 of them since they're the ones I want the most.  Well, there's others, but there's no way I'm going to pay the price they're asking for

Aren't their colors just YUMMY, though?

Oh well.  It's just as well I can't buy any of them right now.  I'm going to Vegas in 3 weeks and need money for that.  I still need to decide what hotel I'm staying at, although it looks like it'll be MGM.

I hope everyone has a good weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment