Wednesday, May 29, 2013

STOP IT, PETER STONE!!!!!!!!!!

You MUST stop making horses that I want!  Especially at a more affordable price.  Because even at an affordable price I can't buy them when I want them and then they may go unavailable and I'll be all disappointed and I don't like being disappointed when it comes to the plastic ponehs.  So what do I do?  Do I just not look at the Stone Ponys website?  That would probably be best, but just look at these beauties...
Chasing Pirates

Look at the shading and dapples on this guy!  And his face...look at that face!
Apparently I've become a sucker for faces where the Stone Horses are concerned...
Pippin
Don't you just love the pink on his nose?  Here's the rest of him...
I'm not sure how I feel about the overall body color, but it's not horrible.  hahahaha.  And then there's Rhapsody In Blue.  He's the most expensive of the group, but still isn't all that very expensive compared to what I paid for Kalahkaari and there's less of Rhapsody than him.
Rhapsody In Blue

Initially I thought I liked the ears on Magnetic North and the paint job on Ordinary Miracle, but now I'm not so sure.  The ears are starting to look a little weird to me.  Maybe on a different mold...?
Magnetic North
 Ordinary Miracle has some interesting spots and dapples plus mottling on his face.  I think I'd like him better if the spots covered his whole body instead of just the front half.  I'm not asking for much.  hahaha.  I do like the striping on his hooves, though.
Ordinary Miracle
So I need to either suck it up and buy one or two of them or just, somehow, stay away from the Stone website.  I'm running out of room to put these guys, though.  I'm still waiting for Sweet Emotion to arrive.  <sigh>.  I do have to say, though, that other than the name Pippin, these guys have better names than the 1 1/2 I have.  Well, Chasing Pirates isn't exactly a wonderful name either.  Pippin is better.  hahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment