So, I've changed my mind about Breyerfest...again. I've decided to give it a real effort to try to save the money and go. I have quite some time between now and then to save money and during that time there'll be a couple of months with 3 paychecks in it and then there's taxes in February. I still get refunds so that'll help. Of course, if something should happen to my car and I need to fix or replace it, then I'll have the BF money to do that with. But I really want to try to go. I want to see Kentucky and meet some of my Blab friends who live on the other side of the country. And I want to get neat horses first-hand instead of having to try for after-market. Like Sixes and Sevens.