Thursday, August 29, 2013

Not a good way to start the day...

So, this morning I was getting ready for work and I happened to look up at one of my shelf thingies I have a bunch of models on and horror of horrors...
Sorry for the crappy cell phone picture, but that was all I had handy--my cell phone.  Somehow, sometime, my two Roxys fell over and took Mistral Hojris with them, who then conked into Totilas.  I don't know when it happened or even how.  I was running late and didn't have time to check for damages.  I just put them back upright and ran out the door.  Luckily I don't live show anymore (there are none in my area anymore) otherwise I'd be pretty freaked out, but I'm still going to be bummed if there's any "bruising".  <sigh>  That's the second time this has happened, but with a different shelf thingy.  They're not the sturdiest of shelves, but they're sitting on something that is very sturdy so I don't know what happened.  Maybe a car rubbed against it when they were on the dresser to drink water or just lay there.  I'm surprised I didn't hear them falling so I may not have been in the room when it happened.  <sigh>

So, I got my Stablemate shadow box thing.  It came on Tuesday like it was supposed to but I didn't get around to taking a picture until this morning.  Again, please forgive the hideous cell phone picture
My Halloween swap partner's horse is likely in this group, but I'll have to decide which one to send.  I have an aversion to painting over a perfectly good paint job and have thought of alternatives, but we'll see.  I also ordered a couple of things from Amazon for her, which I hope she likes.

Well, I suppose that's it for now.  I get a 3 day weekend this weekend because Labor Day is Monday.  Today my mom and brother, I guess, are going to look at the refrigerators at a nearby Lowe's.  We don't really NEED one, but she wants to go look and my brother has today off.  Mom and I will do our usual grocery shopping on Sunday.  Woohoo!  hahahaha.  I'm going to try to do something productive this weekend, but we'll see if that actually happens.  hahahaha.

Til next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment