Anyway, on this blog Fantasies and Fountainpens, there was a list of questions different than the ones I answered before and these were a little more geared towards writers/writing and I decided to copy them here and answer them. So, here you are...
1. Describe your perfect day----not having to go to work and just hanging out or taking my camera out and try to find some wild horses
2. Who's your favorite movie/book sidekick?-----I don't really have a favorite sidekick. I don't go to many movies and a lot of the books I read have multiple characters. Maybe Greer Swope in the Bittersweet Farms series. She came from a privileged background and while she started out a horrible person her character has grown and evolve over the course of the series
3. What's your favorite kind of sandwich?----roast beef with mayo. Simple, but yummy
4. When did you first start writing/blogging and why?----I started writing my freshman year of high school. A friend in my group was writing little fiction stories about celebrities and such and showed a couple of us. I started writing and haven't looked back.
5. If you only had one day left to live what would you do?----sorry, but I don't know how to answer that. Probably spend it with my family.
6. What's something from your childhood that was not as good as you remembered?----Orange Julius drinks
7. Have you ever been to the ocean?----many times. I love the ocean!
8. Did you ever move someone deeply with something you wrote?----not that I've been told. I know I've made them laugh or experience other emotions, but I don't know that I've 'moved' them
9. What's your favorite holiday?---would you believe I don't really have one? Any holiday I'm with my family is a favorite one
10. What food would you say represents your personality?----a food to represent my personality? Now that's an interesting question.my personality changes with the weather. Hahaha. Hmmm. Potato. Because it's so versatile
11. What do you like to do on rainy days?----rainy days inspire me to write. They also inspire me to curl up with a good book or take a nap. I don't know. It just depends.
***I've added my own***
12. What is a little known fact about you?-----I come from Polish royalty and while I'm only part Polish, it's the only nationality of myself I acknowledge and embrace.
I hope you enjoyed the answers to my questions