Monday, July 7, 2014

Help Me Decorate!

Okay.  So.  Today is the start of our 2nd week in our new work space and I feel like my shelf is lacking.  When I was packing up my old desk I had decided I didn't want as much stuff on my new desk, but now I feel like it's kind of naked and it needs something.  But what?
I think it needs a horse or two.  But what kind?  Should I put in a Traditional?  A couple of Papo/Schleich/Safari LTD (I'm not sure of the maker on the ones I have)?  Maybe a one of my SM congas?  I don't have many so it wouldn't take up a lot of space.  What do you think?   Or do you think adding a couple of horses would make it look somehow off-balance because the Cheetahs, Scorpion (my dad made that out of copper wire) and orca are all wild animals and horses would be domestic?  I'd like to know your thoughts.



4 comments:

  1. A horse makes everything look better. Maybe the Marwari Breyer Traditional? It would go with the color theme. Since the Marwari is a desert breed, I think it would go with the cheetah, and scorpion. Kimbia would be perfect of you had him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have Kimbia, although you're right. He would look pretty good with the Cheetahs. I have Marwari with his two brothers. I guess I could split up the conga...hahaha. Something to chew on. Thank you, Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A traditional behind the orca and that awesome scorpion would really balance the shelf out. I like the idea of the Marwari. Palomino to go with the cheetas and be a backdrop to the orca and scorpion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Christine. I'd hate to break up the conga, but I can look to see how the palo Marwari looks.

    ReplyDelete