Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!!!

I see a lot of people doing "Year in Review" type things so I'll spare you another one. Hahaha. Nothing really terribly exciting happened. On New Year Day 2015 I drove up to Sedona because it had snowed the night before and I'd always wanted to see the red rocks Coverd in snow.

I saw the loss of my precious red tabby Royal, but honored his memory by adopting a little female tabby from the humane society.
We also lost Harley rather unexpectedly and her sister Dyna wasn't taking it very well so we got her a "brother", a Rottweiler. / GSD mix.

I finally made the trip to Williams to visit Bearizona

As well as Keepers of the Wild in Valentine, AZ; Heritage Park Zoological Sanctuary in Prescott, AZ; and Reid Park Zoo in Tucson, AZ.

My car suffered its first major damage when someone at work backed into it in our parking garage

And I had the best year ever in terms of spotting and photographing the Salt River Wild Horses

As well as finally seeing the Gila River Wild Horses

Overall I'd say 2015 was a pretty good year, with a couple of those "minor" (losing pets is definitely not minor, but...) exceptions. my family has remained healthy and my brother and I are both gainfully employed, which is always a big plus. I hope 2016 is more of the same, except no more pet tragedies. I hope everyone else has a healthy and prosperous 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment