Sunday, June 29, 2014

I think we have a winner...!

For the past week or so Breyer has been doing a countdown of live auction models for Breyerfest and while they've had some nice ones, today they announced the one that is THE BEST so far.  I like the color and the pose is okay.  I don't conga the mold but only because I got in at Mistral Hojris and it wasn't one I wanted to go back and get others on.  If I did performance showing I might since it's really only suited for Dressage.  Anyway, here it is

But now that I look at it, granted the angle is different, but is this Totilas?  No.  It's not.  I just looked Zydeco from Big Easy Bash and that one is Totilas and is doing a more extended trot than the one above.  Still.  It's a good thing I'm not going to Breyerfest since I would be spending all my money trying to win this guy.  Good luck to all who bid on him.

Well, that's all there's time for this morning because mom and I are going grocery shopping here in a minute before it gets too hot.

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Here's a great comparison photo for future reference:
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/Breyer-Totilas-And-Salinero-Comparison-361547135

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is very useful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete