Friday, September 26, 2014

Wild Horses...sick of them yet?

These are pictures from last Friday... I saw them in three different areas, including on the side of the road...literally. They were only about a foot or two away and I was worried for their safety so when I saw there was an opening in the fence I encouraged them to go through it, but don't worry, I stayed on the opposite side of the road and didn't shout or make any commotion. My presence was enough to get them to move and then I left.

When I was driving around I saw this and it amused me...
It's a smart idea to bring your own mounting block, especially if you have a particularly tall horse or you're vertically challenged, but it just struck me as funny.

I was going to go to a Quarter Horse show tomorrow, but I've been sick the past few days and my lungs don't have very good capacity right now to be walking around so I'll just veg out and watch Dressage at Devon. I hope everyone has a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment