Friday, April 5, 2013

Hello!

Hello, there.  Suddenly I don't know what to say.  hahaha.  I had a blog before but when I changed my email account I couldn't figure out how to merge my blog with the new account so now I'm starting over, which is fine.  I won't get all wordy here, just a quick intro.  I'm Brenda.  I live in Arizona.  Not married.  2 cats.  I love horses, going to zoos, visiting lighthouses and taking pictures.  I have a job I don't always like, but I'm grateful for having it.  I'm a two time cancer survivor.

My blog won't always follow any sort of pattern of topics.  I'm often all over the place.  I complain sometimes.  I post pictures of horse shows I go to and talk about zoo happenings. I also complain about the weather.  A lot.  hahaha.  But basically just a real mish-mash of subjects.  Not all of my posts will have pictures.  Comments are always appreciated because it lets me know that people are reading my blog, but it doesn't bother me if nobody does.  I blog for myself and is kind of like a journal I allow others to read.  hahahaha.  Oftentimes I write my posts like I know people are reading them.  Don't know why, it's just how I do it.

I guess that's it for now.  I will leave you with a photo of one of my favorite places to visit:  San Diego.  This picture is actually from La Jolla, which is just north.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment