Friday, April 11, 2014

Model Horse Fest

I never get tired of watching this video. I've lost track of how many times I've seen it and have been known to watch it several times in a row because it's so funny. I showed it once to my mom and every now and then I'll just randomly say "I must have a shark hole running stallion. I'd do anything for a shark hole running stallion." Well, maybe not just randomly say that, it's usually in conjunction with something my brother has said about looking for something.

 Make sure you watch her other videos on YouTube...




Good news, I finally found the USB cable to my small camera, but I need to take a picture of my Spring Fling SM Swap pony before I upload anything onto the computer and share it. I may or may not have Monday off. I want to go horse hunting. My supervisor hasn't approved it yet so I think I need to give him a little nudge. I know how busy he is with this huge project the company is working on that they're hoping will be ready to roll out in July.

Anyway, it's Friday. I hope everyone has a good weekend. I don't have anythning planned other than the regular grocery shopping on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment