One of my followers, Alyssa, nominated my blog for the Liebster Award, but since I can't really follow the rules because I don't know enough other bloggers to nominate, I will just answer the questions.
Before I do, however, I'll give an update on my weekend...today is Sunday. My mom and I went grocery shopping super early to beat the heat since the a/c is out in my car. I watched some tv then took a nap and when I woke up I noticed how warm the house was so I want out to look at the thermostat and it said it was 86 degrees. Whoa. It was working fine before so I asked my mom if she'd turned it off for any reason. She hadn't so I went to ask my brother. Nope. We tried re-setting it with no joy. The batteries and filters were both replaced last week so we knew it wasn't that. The unit is only about 4 years old so it shouldn't be that. My brother put in a call to our landlord, but we haven't heard back yet. He may be out of town for the holiday weekend, which means we are probably screwed until at least Tuesday. Not good. Hopefully he's just out with family today, but even if he isn't, I don't think he's going to pay for a weekend service call. It's "only" about 87 outside and it's 6:00pm so the worst heat of the day is over today. We've had to make changes in our dinner plans so we don't need to use the oven. Fortunately we can do that today and tomorrow, but beyond that we will have to see.
So, onto the questions...
1. Do you sing? Yes. Real well? Probably not. But I love to sing. When one of my favorite songs comes on the radio I crank it up real loud if I'm alone and sing along. In high school I was in the choir.
2. Do you prefer ice cream or frozen yogurt? Ice cream
3. What is your favorite musical genre? 80s
4. What is your favorite color? Teal
5. What is your favorite horse color? That's a tough one. I like bays, flashy blacks, appies and paints
6. Do you ride horses? Not currently, but I'm working to change that. I have ridden a lot in the past, though, and was an Equine Science major in college...for two whole semesters lol
7. Do you live in the city or country? City residential. (City, but in a purely residential neighborhood)
8. What is your favorite food? Prime rib
9. What is your favorite movie? I don't really have one
10. Do you enjoy pizza? Oh yeah...had it for dinner tonight
11. Have you ever been to Spain? Nope, but I have been to Mexico. ;)