Monday, May 12, 2014

This is a PERSONAL size pizza...?

I know, I know, I don't usually do more than one post in a day, but I had to today.  I think Pizza Me! is on some sort of drug if they think the pizza in the below picture is for ONE person. 
Maybe if that one person is a Sumo Wrestler or an athlete who eats a lot but burns a lot of calories, too.  This so-called personal pizza is the size of a small at most places.  It has 6 slices and covered in stuff.  Well, not really covered.  I got what they call a Trilogy which has sausage, pepperoni, crumbled meatballs and cheese and red sauce.  Huh.  Interesting concept to put cheese and red sauce on a pizza.  Especially one that comes with sausage and pepperoni.  I can see the need to list the type of cheese and sauce if it was a "white" pizza or something with chicken on it, but not a standard topping-type pizza.  The price was decent.  The employees were friendly.  The pizza isn't all that spectacular, though.  I think I'll stick with Pizza Hut and Papa John's.  Oh, and the way they cooked it left black stuff on my fingers.  Like charcoal powder.  That's no fun when you spend the day typing on a computer.  The sausage is a little too spicy for my liking, too.  Maybe my mom will like it.

In unrelated news, it's hot outside.  Very hot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment